Thursday, March 05, 2009

The school toilets were under renovation today and they cut of ALL WATER SUPPLY IN THE SCHOOL.


Glenda and I walked around the ENTIRE SCHOOL in search of a toilet with a working flushing system (and water coming out of the taps) but to no avail. We finally settled for the "5 star toilet" outside uncle henry's after half an hour or so, with the toilet bowls clogged with urine, tissue, poo and even ahem, red stuff.

On our way out of school, we saw a truck with a tank full of water from PUB, and the canteen uncles and aunties were desperately trying to get the precious liquid into their pails and bottles.

From what I heard (or rather, seen from fb), there was a container toilet afterwards. Too bad we didn't get to use it, the clogged toilets were just GROSS. The best thing I did today was to bring wet tissues to school. Seriously.




I feel kinda lethargic today, I wonder what's making me so quiet these days. I've changed alot unconsciously, and that's not really good. Can't ever seem to strike a balance between who I used to be, who I am right now and who I want to be.

Perhaps the best way is to shut up, and I think I've found the answer to the above sentence.

No comments: